Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Three of my favorite little girls~

Pictures with Suzanna today.
These three love each other so much already. :)
Suzanna gets so excited with she's with the girls, its SOOO cute.
My girls like to claim her as partially theirs. They are both so protective of her. Haha...
Of course Heidi, my first born, is naturally more "mothering".
Looking at Aunt Sara here who is making them all smile.


Hallie loved this little waterfall, so we had to get her picture with it.
My little Hallie Kate. We're in the middle of breaking a lifetime thumb sucking habit with her. It has been SO stressful. I would have given up, but the last time we were at the pedia dentist with them they told me how important it is she stops. She's an aggressive thumb sucker so its really effecting her teeth already. Her top teeth stick out already and her bottom teeth are starting to move out too. : ( When I go check on her in the middle of the night she'll be sucking away sound asleep, if I pull her thumb out it pops, so I can tell she's sucking hard, and it goes right back in her mouth. Sooo... she's now wearing a thumb guard on both thumbs every night. It's been almost 3 weeks now and she's still crying about it several times every night. She can't get herself back to sleep without the sucking. I never thought this habit would be so hard to break. Heidi had the same habit, but not as severe. She's very motivated by charts and treats and has quit completely already. Yay!! Hallie's latest bribe has been a pizza party if she quits crying at night time. We'll see how that works. If I can't get her to stop with the thumb guard the "next step" according to our dentist does not look fun! : ( It's some metal contraption they cement to her top teeth, yucky!!

These were a little shadowy, but still cute.

Soooooo sad... and soooooooo cute... I think she had had enough pictures.
Just a few more with Suzanna and her pretty Mommy.


4 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

cute pics. Such a happy baby.
Hope we can get some of all the other tribe of cousins at some point too.

Kristin said...

I love all of these! You can tell that they so truly love each other already- how fun! Poor Hallie and poor you for spending the last three weeks with the challenge of breaking that habit! I'll be praying that it goes well with the thumb guards :-)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Awww, these pictures are absolutely adorable!! The girls are all so cute, and you can tell your two love their cousin. Great pics of Sara too with Suzanna!

Unknown said...

All three of y'alls girls are just so adorable! I love these pictures! Did you make the girls' dresses? They're so pretty.
Poor Hallie... and you! I hope she's doing better now.