Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hawaii post I

So finally here are some Hawaii pictures! These are only going on my blog, so don't look to see these on fb. :)
We had an AMAZING trip! So much fun. Although I missed my girls TERRIBLY!!!! It was so much fun just being with my favorite person on this trip. It's completely awesome getting to disconnecting from all of the chaos our days are filled up with here and just take some time to enjoy each other, and God's beauty around us.
These first pictures are from Oahu. We took a tour on this island. Its beautiful!
Below is Micah trying to see if he had any cell reception at this stop we made. :) Thankfully I don't think we did. :)


Almost all of our shots together were me setting the timer and running into the picture. :) Poor Micah had all my hair blowing in his face here. :) I'm posting anyway though because the coastline here was SO pretty. Look at the bridge in the background there! That was the road we had just come from.

Someone else took this picture for us and somehow missed the whole waterfall that was just a little further to the left. : / Well, there was a waterfall there.
These are in Maui now, the second island we went to. Definitely my favorite island, we didn't have enough time there. Below are pictures from our drive around the island.



Check out this coastline road. It was breathtakingly beautiful! I couldn't get enough pictures.
This road was crazy. No guard rails and a complete drop off on one side. We were higher than the clouds here. :)

No comments: