For Heidi's b-day party we had people bring
gifts for her to give away in Mexico rather
than adding to her already oversized toy chest.
Above is Heidi chasing a terrified little boy
down trying to give him a teddy bear. He was
so cute peddling as fast as he could on his little
old trike trying to get away from her. Once she
caught up to him and gave him the bear he
wasn't afraid any more just a little timid.
Below is Heidi and her friend Kayla.
They remembered each other from
our last visit. We all really enjoyed
the visit in Mexico.
This is just kind of a random picture. :)
Hallie emptied the trash can from under
Micah's desk and I found her in it
with her blanket like this in the kitchen.
Hallie Kate got to go on a date night with
Micah and I this month without Heidi.
She wasn't feeling very well so we didn't
want to leave her with a babysitter.
She soaked up all the attention and was
happy the whole time.
Somehow on that date I accidentally
poured a HUGE cup of ice water right in
Micah's lap. Oops : /, Oh well it seemed
to dry up pretty fast, poor Micah.
Heidi and Hallie Kate love decorating the
driveway with all kinds of chalk art.
Heidi below is playing on the newest addition
to our house. The Clarks were moving one of
their pianos to storage so we were more than
willing to store it up here! Micah and the girls
really enjoy playing on it.
I wish I could play!! : ((
Heidi getting a piano lesson from Dad.
As all of you know from Micah's post I had a
birthday this month too. I'm now a 1/4 of
a century old! WOW! That sounds old! :)
So I got lots of extra fun shopping trips this
month with my mother-in-law, friends, sisters
and sister-in-laws. Below is a gift from
Micah's mom, I LOVE my new shoes!!
Thanks Mom!
My ABSOLUTE favorite birthday gift
was Micah taking Heidi and I to a
Newsboys concert. This was our third
Newsboys concert to go to, but by far the
best. He got us front row tickets!
We had so much fun, and even got to
meet them all after the concert.
They told us that they
loved seeing Heidi on the front row
dancing and were so happy to meet her.
She practically knows all of their songs!
I think she likes them almost as much
as her mom! They're my absolute favorite
Christian band!!
We also had a friend give us tickets to a
Spurs game this month. This was Heidi's first
Spurs game, I think the coyote (below)
was her favorite player. :)
Looking at all these pictures makes it seem like
we had a really busy month! But it wasn't
really that busy, these are just all the highlights. :)
Hopefully I'll do better at blogging in April. :)
We just got back from spending the weekend
with Micah's family at the beach. I'll post those
pictures hopefully sometime this week. Alyssa
took our family picture while we were down there
too, so I can't wait to see how they turned out!
2 comments:
I love Hallie Kate in the trash can sucking her thumb! That is hilarous! Danny once did something like that...except it was a drawer, and he emptied all the clothes out and just wanted to sit in it with his blankie. It's cute how their little minds think.
~Morganne;-)
my name is katy hersey~*, and i know you through abby and alyssa... i'm originally from alabama, and met your entire lovely family [micah, etc.] during the time they spent in alabama...
anyway :-), we share the same birthday! i love the shoes you got, and enjoy keeping up with your photos and news.
just thought i'd introduce myself, so that you know who i am when i comment :-).
God bless you.
k~*
Post a Comment