Well I've finally figured out how to post pictures
and taken the time to post pictures of Heidi's
first 3 years of life.
This first picture is of Heidi and her cousin
Chandler at their 3rd birthday party.
Chandler was born just 4 hours earlier than Heidi.
Below is Heidi modeling with Aunt Gita
for some of Sara's clothing line from last fall.
This is Heidi at the sewing house in Mexico.
Heidi's first big girl bed!
My little princess.

These are from summer last year.

More modeling for Aunt Sara.
Special Daddy time.
Heidi with a few friends at
her 2nd birthday party.
1 comment:
OK this post is so sweet and yet so sad! They do grow up WAY too fast! I loved looking at all of your pictures. Heidi is such a sweetheart and I do look forward to see how the Lord will work in her life in the years to come.
Post a Comment