HAPPY SPRING!!
I didn't do the best job at blogging this
month. : / So here's a short review with
all the little things that you missed.
We found this little cradle and rocking horse
at our neighbors garage sale. The wood
is still in good condition but the cracked
and faded paint job made them look pretty
bad. Heidi and I loved picking out patterns
and paints and fixing them both up to look
as good as new! The girls have had so much
fun playing with both of them.
After Heidi's birthday party we headed to
Mexico with my family.
It was a short visit but we all had fun
and got a lot accomplished!
Heidi and Hallie Kate got to
help model some of their Aunt
Sara's new spring dresses.
Hallie Kate was SOO excited.
This was her first time, normally
the dresses are too big for her.
When Sara put the dress on her she was
giggling running around the
house showing everyone.
Hallie Kate dancing in the yard
This is all four of the little girls modeling
the new dresses. The little girl in the rocking
chair is named Genesis and to the right is her
sister Kayla.
Heidi and Nana.
We spent most of the time putting a
new coat of paint on the O.S.M.
rental house in Nava.
Sara painting around the front window.
I loved this bright wall we drove
by, but Sara and I couldn't get the
girls to look at the camera for anything.
Hallie's not quite feeling the sisterly love here.
2 comments:
I love the pictures of you...you look adorable. You Mom, and Sara look good too. The dresses Sara makes are so cute! I would love to be able to sew like that. Unfortunatley I don't think I have the patience it takes...oh well.
~Morganne;-)
I LOVE the picture at the top.... so cool and very sweet of the girls! I like your shoes too.
I've been gone for a while and it's been fun catching up on your blog! :)
Post a Comment