Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Part II

LOVED my 31 cooler bag... thanks Anna. We packed this bag full of food each day to take with us on to the islands.
These were at the ship wreck. Seriously annoying how mixed up these pictures loaded.
And yes the girls dance at every beach we stop at.


These are just some of my favorites from the beaches we went to. They are so mixed up so I'm not going to say where they're all from.




This was in St. Kitts. The girls were SO excited to get to hold a monkey. It was SOO cute! Now we all want a pet monkey.




This is what our teeny tiny room looked like. :) They folded the girls beds up into the wall each day then pulled them out each evening for us.



Swan towels!
LOVED this picture because its how we all felt. When we got home I set Hallie on her bed and told her to wait there while I found her toothbrush in all of our bags. When I came back she was out! Too cute! I felt like a mean mama getting her up to brush her teeth. They had had so much gum on the planes couldn't let them sleep without brushing.
It was SOOO good to be home although the next morning we missed waking up to a beautiful new island and breakfast served in bed... yeah, I didn't get up and do that. :)

1 comment:

McLanger said...

Beautiful pictures! :-) LOVED your formal night pictures, you guys are a striking family. The beaches were beautiful, makes me REALLY really want to go on a cruise. :-)