Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post II

So sad about these shadows. I knew they would be bad, but the picture was still too cute to pass up. I'm going to have to take the girls back there in the early evening and get some pictures when there's better lighting.
So much to see in the river... turtles, ducks, fish...
Looking at the little fishys.


Happy smile.

This was their dog Casa. It's so gentle and obedient. The girls love it. :)
Puppy kisses.



Kisses for daddy.



Gabby brought this fun big lollypop for the girls.



Sweet family
I love the sun shining on this picture.
So enjoyed taking these pictures. Gabby is due the end of next month with triplets, all girls!! Can't wait to do that photo shoot!! :)

5 comments:

Abby said...

what ADORABLE girls, Holly! That oldest one sure looks so much like her daddy! They both are so so cute.
And wow, Gabby looks amazing to be due with triplets next month! It's hard to imagine Mark a daddy to FIVE girls! wow!!!!

cute, cute pictures~

McLanger said...

Aw...they are beautiful! Gabby looks awesome! I can't believe she's gonna have triplets:-) That will be sooo challenging, but sooo fun too!

Unknown said...

Their girls are really SO adorable! I love the pictures. Them sharing a lollipop is so sweet.
And wow, they're going to have triplets... that's exciting. :)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Such sweet family pictures!! They are a beautiful family!

The Anders said...

Loved seeing Mark's little family--soon to be no so little! Triplets, oh my word! His girls are adorable.