My hot chauffeur waiting.... :) As I was snapping a million pictures of everything. :) He's so sweet and patient.
This was the beach in front of the place we stayed. Loved this picture since Micah got the rainbow and sailboats in it.
Okay, kind of weird story, but true (or so I heard from a reliable source... well, maybe it was one of the many island hippies, but still...). We saw chickens EVERYWHERE. Any stop we made there were wild chickens just walking around. They say there was a hurricane many, many, years ago (can't remember when they said exactly) that blew open all the chicken coops and now they have loose chickens running around the whole island. They have no predators so they keep multiplying. Seriously there are tons of chickens everywhere. I thought it was kind of weird that everywhere we stopped there would be chickens standing in the bushes just watching us.
These are now from Kauai, the last island we visited.I LOVED watching these little crabs! We were waiting on this beach for the sun to set. The crabs were so cute.
The girls like their funny looking eyes.
Look at his tracks. :) I loved watching them run in and out of the water, then burry themselves in the sand, only to run back out for the next wave.


I know I got lots of pictures of them, but it was a long wait for the sunset. :)
And there it goes. It really was beautiful, and worth the wait.
Another camera timer picture.
Aaaannd... here's the sunrise the next morning. Such pretty colors here.
In my defense, I was at least half asleep here. We got up way too early for our coastal boat tour, and it was cold.
This is the Napali Coastal boat tour. Completely gorgeous. This cave had a waterfall coming down in front of it.
Check out the hole on the top of the cave with the waterfall. So beautiful. It's hard to see here, but on the right bottom corner of the cave you can see it a little. The rocks were bright pink under the water. So with the waves crashing up and down you could see the beautiful bright pink rocks.
Beautiful waterfall and mountain range.
We were supposed to get to snorkel in the caves, but the water was too rough that day. Kind of disappointing, but it was still lots of fun. We got to do tons of snorkeling at other places. We took an amazing snorkeling tour in Maui and saw beautiful sea turtles and lots of pretty fish. I'll have to figure out how to post some of our snorkeling videos.
A pretty coastline and lighthouse.
And one last sunset picture.
As amazing as the trip was, I was SOOO happy to get back home to my two beautiful little girlies that I had missed SO much!!!
The girls like their funny looking eyes.
Look at his tracks. :) I loved watching them run in and out of the water, then burry themselves in the sand, only to run back out for the next wave.

I know I got lots of pictures of them, but it was a long wait for the sunset. :)
And there it goes. It really was beautiful, and worth the wait.
Another camera timer picture.
Aaaannd... here's the sunrise the next morning. Such pretty colors here.
In my defense, I was at least half asleep here. We got up way too early for our coastal boat tour, and it was cold.
This is the Napali Coastal boat tour. Completely gorgeous. This cave had a waterfall coming down in front of it.
Check out the hole on the top of the cave with the waterfall. So beautiful. It's hard to see here, but on the right bottom corner of the cave you can see it a little. The rocks were bright pink under the water. So with the waves crashing up and down you could see the beautiful bright pink rocks.
Beautiful waterfall and mountain range.
We were supposed to get to snorkel in the caves, but the water was too rough that day. Kind of disappointing, but it was still lots of fun. We got to do tons of snorkeling at other places. We took an amazing snorkeling tour in Maui and saw beautiful sea turtles and lots of pretty fish. I'll have to figure out how to post some of our snorkeling videos.
A pretty coastline and lighthouse.
And one last sunset picture.
As amazing as the trip was, I was SOOO happy to get back home to my two beautiful little girlies that I had missed SO much!!!
3 comments:
Wow!!! Such gorgeous pictures Holly. Hawaii looks like such a beautiful place! I'm sure you and Micah loved your time together seeing it all.
Tj and I actually have an oppurtunity to go there next spring... I still can't believe it might all work out.
That's awesome Susan! I hope it works out. As I'm sure Hannah's told you guys, it is so beautiful! We fell in love with Maui.
So glad to get to see some pics from your time there. They are beautiful. Glad you got time together. Maybe sometime in our lifetime we can go there.
Post a Comment