Had SOOO much fun doing pictures for Sara and Joel the other day. Here's some of my favorites....


Loved, loved, LOVED, Suzanna's expressions in these!! :)
ADORABLE!! :) I think it would be safe to say she has them wrapped around her finger, along with all of the rest of us!!! :)










We knew the lighting was bad to do these, but they were fun anyway!

TERRIBLE lighting, but cute family!! :)
4 comments:
aw...those are soooo incredibly awesome pictures! What a beautiful family:-) I LOVE love the one of Sara and Joel kissing and little Suzanna is looking up at them, it looks like she fell over in the second picture...it's adorable:-)
These are so cute Holly! Suzanna is a beautiful baby!
Great picture taking Holly...very creative. What a good lookin' family. I know they will enjoy having these :-)
Love these Holly!!! You are so creative and they make such a cute family. Suzanna is absolutely adorable! The one of them kissing over the chair is my favorite... too cute!
Post a Comment