Thought I'd post these while I'm sitting here enjoying my yummy ice cream!!! :) I know its not the weekend, and I have a full day of work tomorrow, but... oh well. Micah's sitting beside me playing wii games. I hope we never have to grow up!!! :) Haha... maybe tomorrow morning we'll think differently. :)
So here are pictures of the completed (almost) playroom. I combined ideas, probably from everyone, thanks for all the suggestions! Some stuff went on shelves, some in baskets and some in a canvas bench I found at target. Its SOO much easier to keep this room organized now! Now I just need to frame some pictures for the walls. Not much wall space, but I want to put as many pictures up as I can.
This is my "creative corner" :). For sewing/crafts, etc. I'm trying to decide if I want to put a tack board on the wall for my project photos etc. or just lots of black framed pictures. Hmm... any suggestions? This is the side wall in my bedroom so I don't want it to look too crazy. Maybe I'll use some thick moulding and have a tack board framed with it? Anyway, still trying to figure this one out. Guess I could do both...
Seems like progress on getting things set up and organized here is SOOO slow! So many things to do, not even sure which project I'll start on next. I had the girls closets organized, but just had to completely re-do Hallie's. She kept climbing up the dresser in her closet! It fell over on her twice! Thankfully both times I was in the room and caught it half way down, but the drawers still fell out on her. She's not really the type to learn from her mistake and not do it again. She's has more of the mindset of I'll try it again and maybe it won't fall this time. : / Anyway, had to get rid of the dresser in her closet and re-organize it with a small shelf, some hanging organizers and the elfa drawer thingys.
4 comments:
aw..it looks great Holls;-) Love your little project corner.
Yikes! I don't have a climber yet but Abby is surely on her way to being one soon. Glad it's all working out for ya:-)
The playroom looks really cute...and organized. :) Poor Hallie...sounds like she keeps you on your toes. :)
I love what you are doing in your home! Miss seeing you guys!
The playroom looks great, Holly!
And I love the black desk/work corner area. I need a desk like that. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment