She's SOO gorgeous I just had to share these! Sara and Gita took these this afternoon. Love that little face. She makes the CUTEST little expressions. Pretty cute Mama too!! :)
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
8 comments:
adorable chubby cheeks.
OH my goodness! She's an angel! Thanks for posting them:-) Makes me feel like I "know" your kiddos when I get to see pictures, lol.
Cute baby I was wondering if you would post some of her. Thanks it is nice to see pictures.
She is SO adorable!!! That top pictures is just so incredibly sweet. Sarah looks great too! Thanks for sharing. :)
Awww....she is so adorable!! Very pretty pictures!
Love the pictures! You are sooo right about the expressions, she just looks like a little porcelain doll too! She truly is a beautiful baby:-)
SO cute! I love these.
Post a Comment