So our next day was a day at sea. We spent most of the day in our cabin. Heidi still wasn't feeling well and keeping food down and the weather outside was too cold and rainy for us to go out on the decks. Micah and I took turns taking Hallie out to walk the halls and floors of the ship. I took her up to lunch and watched the 12 foot waves crash the front of the ship up and down out the window. I really liked watching the storm and feeling the ship rock. :) Hallie didn't seem to notice or care.
Here we are at the last stop which was Half Moon Cay, (in the bahamas). The Cruise line (Holland America) owns the island. Only a small handful of workers live on the island. The food and everything else is shipped to the island fresh every day.
The boat stopped out a ways from the island and we had to take smaller boats to ride in to the island. It was actually a little cool and windy. The water was pretty cold at first too. The girls liked getting used to it by splashing in their rain boots.
Heidi still didn't have much energy this day and still wasn't eating much. She definitely can't afford to loose any weight.


Dancing in the sand and waves!! :) She loves it.


Pouncing? Not sure what's going on here.
Lots of parasailing happening that day. I wanted to do it with Heidi, but she wasn't feeling well enough.

Love this pretty little face.
She normally can't be drug out of the water, but was worn out enough to sit and play on my phone for a while.
Dancing and playing in the sand and waves.

Sisters!!
My Heidi girl...
...and my Hallie Kate.
We all enjoyed the vacation sooo much. Talk about a reality check, came back and packed to move all the rest of the week. Now we're in our new house (which I love) with all of our stuff all around us in boxes. : ) Can't wait till its all like a home. Tomorrow is my first day at home since we moved on Saturday. Hopefully I can make a dent in some of the boxes then. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations on your new house! So happy for you. :)
And these pictures are absolutely gorgeous. The beaches just look like a dream. The water and sand look SO very beautiful. I love your pictures of the girls playing in the water. You can tell they love it.
Sorry about Heidi getting sick on vacation. Poor thing, that's not fun at all.
You're great at thinking ahead with the color to match your bathroom! :)
I love the picture of Heidi playing in the sand where she's not feeling well and her hair is all hanging down. It's beautiful.
Looks like fun times... and you look great too, btw. :)
Wow! You guys have terrible luck on vacations...:-( Sorry she got sick.
It does look like y'all had fun anyways so that's nice:-) The pics are gorgeous and makes me want to take a cruise! lol.
Sorry Heidi got sick--I'm sure that wasn't fun. :( Hallie looks like she is full of fun energy! :) Such a cutie.
Post a Comment