Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation picture post :)

I couldn't just pick a few to post. :) I took almost 900, so this is really narrowing it down. :) Haha!!
This is the girls by our ship. Hallie Kate had to wear a little monkey backpack leash thing on all the decks since I was afraid she would fall off. : / Seriously it was possible, the rails weren't that impressive to me.
This is Heidi and I on the first Island, Grand Turk.
It was a beautiful island.


I think most of the people stayed on the ship at this island. All of the beaches we went to were empty with very few exceptions. :) We liked that.

The girls were finding pieces of coral that was washing up in the waves. Too bad we couldn't take any.




I love watching them in the water. They get so excited.


When we got back to the ship after this day there was sand stuck in their swim suits. After I tried and tried to clean them and they didn't wash out I decided these would be their beach suits for the whole vacation. : / Now I'm wishing I would have just gone ahead and let them wear all their "babing soups" (bathing suits, in Hallie's language) since this trip is what I got them for anyway. : / Oh, well. So all of our beach pictures are hard to tell which beach we are at since the girls look the same in all of them. :) At least its colors I wanted to use to frame for their bedrooms and bathroom!

No wonders the sand wouldn't come out of her swimsuit! :) She LOVES the sand!! And that's an understatement.


2 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Loved looking at all your pictures! Looks like y'all had a blast, the water in all the pics is absolutely gorgeous!! Glad y'all had a good time.

The Anders said...

WOW! All these pictures are incredible, Holly! You have such a beautiful family and the scenery is breathtaking!