Yesterday was Heidi's first day of school. Here she is all ready. :) She was quite excited about it, and did GREAT. Today went even better because of doing things like unplugging my phone. :) It's ridiculous how often my phone is ringing!! The curriculum seems to be perfect. Thanks Hannah and Susan for the suggestion. Heidi LOVES the animal science. Of course since she really already knows all of her letters she's just flying through the work. Its kind of a nice review for her, with some new concepts.
Hallie Kate did great too. She quietly played with her princess, blocks, and looked at books. I was proud of her since I was more worried about her letting me work with Heidi so long than I was of Heidi being able to do the work books. :) Hallie joined us a few times for some of the letter songs and the stories. I have a feeling she's going to be picking up a lot of the curriculum just by hearing it. Today she didn't want to join us, instead she said she was "sweepy" so she layed on my bed and watched Dora and the Koala Brothers.
3 comments:
Glad it's going well! You have some smart, sweet girlies there!
Yeah, you'll probably be amazed how much Hallie picks up. Kids are really so smart.
Glad your first week went well! Yes, I do the same thing with the phone when I'm working with Adrian, it's just too distracting!
Post a Comment