The girls and I packed up one morning and joined all their cousins and Grandmother Wakefield for a day at the beach.

It's only a 3 hour drive so we went down in the morning and were back by that night.

The kids all had a blast playing together.

It was sooo windy, but they didn't seem to bothered by it.

I loved this little sequence of pictures of Heidi with Chandler.

The two of them had a lot of fun together.

Here they were having dinner at Cracker Barrel. Typical boy, I don't think Chan was wanting to have his picture taken. He's such a sweetie.


Most pictures of my girls are of their backs. They don't like to turn around and look at the camera for me. If I'm in front of them they will usually just walk off. Oh well, at least they have cute little backs. :)

The boy cousins setting up their defense against a mud throwing contest that was about to begin.

Hallie finding treasures in the sand... or probably trash.

Lys with ity bity Brighton who will be a big sister in a few months.

Abby with her youngest, Chandler who will be a big brother any day now.

I ended up with a lot of pictures of Hallie.

I think it's because she's the one I have to track the most.
Heidi's pretty good about staying with the crowd, but Hallie would rather me hold her or wonder off and do her own thing.


4 comments:
Such a fun day, even though it was crazy windy. But worth it seeing all the kids loving it! Great pictures~
Looks like alot of fun Holly. Your girls are so adorable!
aw...love the little blue swimsuit of Hallie's. Especially the sandy little tush;-) All of those cousins must be fun for your girls!
That looks like so much fun! The pics of the girls in the strawberry shorts are too cute, and those outfist are adorable.
Post a Comment