Actually this is a pretty easy one anyway. 7 Things That I Love. I love a lot of things so it may be hard to narrow it down to 7.
1. Of course first and foremost I love God and am constantly in AWE of his amazing creation all around me. I am also in awe of His faithfulness, grace and love for me no matter how undeserving I feel.

2. I am madly and passionately in love with my amazing and HOT husband (Wow, he's cool). Besides Christ saving me, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I fall more in love with him every day.

3. I love my two little girlies. They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I am sure they are God's masterpieces. :) Sometimes I wonder if they are angels, but then Hallie reminds me that they are not. I am grateful they are not angels, because some of the creative rotten things they think of to do are pretty cute and I love them all the more for that.

4. I love the beach. My favorite place in all the world to be is almost anywhere with a beach with my family. It kind of ties in with the first three things I love because when I am at the beach I am in awe of God's beauty that He created, it's romantic so I am in awe of my amazing husband, and watching my girls play and laugh in the sun and waves leaves me in awe of their beauty.


5. Another thing I love is good close friends. I'm not generally a very "personal" person so it can take me a LOOONG time to really be able to open up to someone and develop a close friendship. Because of this I really value and "love" :) my friends.

6. I love creativity and projects. I love designing clothing for the girls and sewing them. I also enjoy creativity through doing customized mat cutting (for the business I work for) and through designing newsletters for OSM. I always think those kind of projects are fun. My dad and I just walked through Home Depot yesterday talking about all the projects we have had fun doing and would like to do. We both like the smell of all the lumber and enjoy just looking around there, imagining all of the projects we could do. :)

7. Last but definitely not least. I love my family. I'm grateful for the rich Christian heritage that I have. I'm grateful for the sacrifices that my parents made to raise me to love Christ. I'm grateful for each of my siblings and love them all dearly. I love Micah's family as well and am grateful for all of their efforts in raising such an amazing man for me to love and who can lead me and our family to Christ. I love my sis-n-laws too, they are all three very special people and I am grateful for them.


So there you have it. That's only seven now. I could go on and on with things like peanut butter cookies, snicker bars, my camera, custom wheels (the kind that have spinners :). But those above would have to be the seven things that I love most.
Soo... now I'm tagging, Hannah, Susan & Morganne. I would tag Kristin too, but she just had a beautiful baby girl and I know she doesn't have time right now.
6 comments:
Loved reading about the things you LOVE :) The pic in front of, I believe it's GAP, is absolutely hilarious and cracked me up. Call me sometime when it's good for you, or I'll try to catch you.
This was fun to read Holly and I'll try to do it too. :)
The part about the girls made me laugh. I used to call Ella my angel, but now that she's gotten older, she's not so angelic. They're so much fun though.
The picture of Micah's family is so impressive with all those kiddos sitting on the couch and looking at the camera!
aw...loved your 7. I'll try and do it soon. My baby it seems is always hungry when I get a spare minute:-) Loved the picture of your family. It is always fun to see pics of them.
That's a great post, Holly.
I'm supposed to do it too. Lys tagged her sisters....how sweet of her, and you two have done it, and so I'd better get to it.
Beach & family, definitely the BEST!
Well, I deleted the last post when I realized I wrote a bad word on accident. Glad I caught it! That's what I get for rushing and trying to type on my phone:)
Anyways, enjoyed the post and pictures. Hope you have a great week:)
Post a Comment