So I know Hannah already posted a lot of these,
but I had to post some anyway.

Also a shout out to my husband who so sweetly
followed us around snapping pictures for us. :) So sweet!

This was SOOO much fun.
You know you're really close friends when
it's been three years since you've seen each other
and you can pick up right where you left off.

Of course we do call each other frequently so it's not
like it's really been three years since we've talked.

Although the visit was WAY too short I had so much
fun getting to be with Hannah again. I'll treasure
all of the times we got to spend together (especially the
night we were out at starbucks till 1am!!:)) Yes they had
to kick us out so they could close, then we sat in the car
and kept talking. The amusing part about it is that
neither of us like drinking coffee. :)

Hopefully it won't be three years
again before we can get together again.

Hannah's been the kind of friend for me that
I know is always there for me. Although
we don't talk all the time I know she's the
one I can call when I need a friend to talk
through something with.
We've talked through EVERYTHING from when she
was telling me about this guy Patrick Walsh
who kind of liked her and I was telling her about
this guy named Micah Wakefield and even way before that.

She's one of those one of a kind friends who
knows how to be quiet and just listen
or when to give her opinion at just the right times.

I'll never forget the night Shelby passed away
I got home so late that night and called Hannah.
I told her "she's gone" she said "I'm so sorry"
and then I just sat there and cried. She didn't
say anything she was just there and I knew it
so it and it made me feel better. Before I hung
up she said she would be here, and she was. She came
out and was here with me through the whole ordeal.
Thanks Hannah, your friendship has meant SOO
much to me through all the thick and thin times
we've both been through! Love you girl and SOO glad
you guys came out for a visit.

Loved this picture of Heidi and Adrian in contrast
to their first picture together at the beginning of the
trip. They enjoyed playing with each other. Heidi
asked me today if she could invite Aunt Hannah
to her birthday party. I know she was wanting "Adriam"
as she calls him to come. She doesn't really understand
what a 22 hour drive means. :)
4 comments:
Oh, Holly you made me laugh and cry all at the same time! We have been through a lot together, and I'm so thankful for you as well. I loved seeing the pictures of us again, and how you edited some of them. They look great! I will definitely be praying for you and all the changes coming y'alls way! Miss y'all! Love ya!
Hannah
You two are so beautiful! Love the pictures. Your two kiddos look like a little time helped them out. :)
aw..sweet post. It is nice to have a friend that you know will be there no matter what! :-)
Y'all pictures are beautiful. You are both gorgeous Moms.
The picture of Heidi and Adrian is too cute. :)
Post a Comment