So after the wedding we got to actually
spend some time with Patrick and Hannah.

This was down at the riverwalk.
It was so fun seeing our kids finally meet
each other. I don't think Heidi and Adrian
were very sure about each other at first.
Heidi is way girly and Adrian is definitely
not! This was us trying to get a picture of them
together. They didn't want to be any closer. :)
By the end of the trip however, they were
having fun playing together.

Hallie Kate and Brandon.
He's such and adorable little miracle baby.
I was happy to finally meet this little guy
since he was born on my birthday almost two
years ago now. Wow, that went by fast!

This is all of the kids together.

Bonding over a movie. Hahaha.
They were watching a dvd that one of the Walsh
guys did for the film festival.

This was another friend that came for the wedding.
It was so fun seeing Cristina who was a bridesmaid
in my wedding. Somehow we ended up matching
unplanned one evening. It was kind of funny, because
then the next day when Hannah and Patrick came
over Hannah and I were matching, again unplanned.

4 comments:
I had a good laugh at what you said about Heidi and Adrian, and it's so true! They were definitely not sure about each other at first. Loved seeing the pics I took in a different light :)
Also, I love, love, love that picture of Hallie and Brandon. TOO CUTE!
Cute kids---love the picture of Brandon and Hallie! :)
aw...that must have been crazy fun!
Post a Comment