We actually only had one day to explore the area
as most of our time was spent with Pastor Alfonzo.

These are all from the island.



Yes I know, go ahead and make fun of my big glasses. :)
I found these last year for 99 cents and some how
they haven't broken and I still haven't lost them so...
I'm still wearing them. :)

(he's so cute!!)


This was the last we saw of our little video camera.
We had taken lots of video of the trip, including
under water snorkeling and somehow didn't have it
with us when we got home. Not sure what happened to
it, but it is definitely gone. I was sooo sad. I was looking
forward to showing the girls all the cool fish we had
seen etc. We'll have to get a new one soon. I already
feel like we're missing important things in the girls
lives that should be on video... like flying a kite for the
first time (they were SOO cute).


This was from the lighthouse on the edge of the island.

Above is the view from one side and below is the view
from the other side. It's a pretty small island.

These iguanas are everywhere. I think they're kind of cool.
They always run away if you get near them.
They like to lay out in the sun.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! Haha...I think your glasses looked cute on you:-) I love all the pictures of you and Micah. You are so beautiful!
That's so great that you and Micah were able to get away. Looks like a really great time. I'm sure it was really fun revisiting places you went on your honeymoon and also seeing the non-tourist sights in Cancun as well.
Btw, you do make those glasses look good! You look great and looks like you have a nice tan too girl! :)
Great updates, Holly, and all the pictures are fun too!
Neat to hear about your trip to Cancun! Hope to see you all real soon!
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. It's always fun going back to place where it all began!
Looks like great fun! Y'all make a cute couple. :)
Post a Comment