We also got to go last month with
my family to Nava, Mexico for a weekend.

It was actually more like a day. We drove down late
Friday evening and came home late Saturday evening.
We were in charge of the 2 year old class at our church
on Sunday so it had to be short trip.

We were able to help paint all day Saturday.
My parents have been working on helping this sweet
little family with a handicapped son.
Above is me with Jesus. We're not sure what all of
his problems are. He is not able to control his body
on his own and seems to be very mentally challenged.

Jesus' mom is so sweet and has devoted her
life to caring for her little family.

Above is their family's means of transportation. Jesus'
dad, Ramon uses this wagon every day to get to work.

Gita and I painting the ceiling.
Below, Kenny being our escort.


Gita and I always have a lot of fun together.
She's almost as crazy as I was at her age.
Haha... okay not really. :)
1 comment:
Great pictures! I miss you guys! Seeing the pictures bring back lots of memories:-)
Post a Comment