Thursday, January 22, 2009

beach babes~

We decided to take off a few layers for the
girls and let them play for a while. 
Heidi soaked herself right away.
I love this sequence of pictures.
They were both so excited and giggling running into the waves.
Then Heidi turned back just in time...
and poor little Hallie got washed away. 
She was so sad.
Yes and I'm a terrible mommy because it
was so cute I sat there and took pictures of
her rather than running to rescue her. 
She was not at all pleased with me about that,
and definitely didn't want to talk about it.
After that she decided the sand was more
interesting than the water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These beach pictures are SO beautiful. I agree that Florida has such gorgeous beaches.
Your girls do look so beautiful and angelic running in the waves.
I'm so bummed we didn't get to see y'all... maybe it will work out some other time down the road.