Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heidi~

Heidi just LOVES the water.
One of my favorite things to do is watch her play in the ocean.
It's like watching an angel, I just think she's so beautiful. :) 
She's normally laughing the whole time too.

These are Hallie's little footprints that
she left all over the Florida beach.

So we ended up letting them play on the beach quite a while.
Afterwards we ended up having to unpack clothes again out
of the car and open the condo back up for one last shower
before leaving for good. Watching however, the girls
excitement and joy made it all worth it.
And Yeah!! We finally made it to Jacksonville.
The visit was way too short, but I got to see
my aunts and uncles and cousins.
And I we enjoyed the traditional Christmas feast that
I grew up getting spoiled with every Christmas by my Aunt.
Below is my dad with his siblings, L to R:
Aunt Maureen, Dad, Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jimmy. 
It was a long ride home, but we all felt better
so it didn't seem near as bad as the drive there.
Hallie showing off her art work.
Heidi dressing up and playing with her ponies.

No comments: