I had some fun shooting some pictures
for these cute girlies recently.

They're all so cute I just had to post some of them.
Above is Victoria and Ashley and below is Victoria.

Sarah (below) is the second to youngest.

On the left is Isla and her beautiful daughters,
L to R, Emily, Sarah, Victoria and Ashley.

Ashley's so cute. She got caught here waiting
on the next picture. :)

Below is Emily who just turned 15 on Sunday.
Happy Birthday Em.


Sarah and Victoria are the youngest.

These sisters are really close, they love to have fun
and were laughing most of the time.








So anyway... I know most of you don't know these
girls but I wanted to post them anyway because they
are such sweet and fun girls.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Holly. Looks like y'all were all having fun!
Those girls have sure grown up into some beautiful young ladies! What neat pictures.
all grown up now aren't they? Way to go getting out there and shooting pics :)
Wow Holly,
Great pictures!
This is the first time i really got to look at them!!!
I hope we can do it again soon,
Grandma LOVED the frame ! Thanks alot for making it.
-S.Katherine
Post a Comment