Monday, December 8, 2008

Jaw Pain!!

This is a picture Heidi drew of rabbits.
She's pretty good with this thing.
I recently had to have a tooth removed. : / YUCK!!!
It's a long story that I'll post about soon.
It was a painful process and I was wiped
out pretty much for the whole day.
Hallie Kate was so sweet. She was my constant companion.
She sat and snuggled with me for a long time.
She is capable of being sweet if she wants to be. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your tooth Holly! I hate having anything done with my mouth. Hallie Kate does look really sweet keeping you company.
And you got your hair cut! It looks great. :)

McLanger said...

aw..poor you! Hate anything about the dentist! I have noticed your hair in some of the recent pictures...it looks really good! All of you girls have beautiful hair though....
Can't wait to see you!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Sorry the tooth had to go..........I did remember you telling me that story, but that's terrible! Are you still having problems with the other teeth?