I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
5 comments:
We are getting sleet here...and it was 85 degrees earlier here today. Can you believe it???!?!?!?!
Oh my word that's so hard to believe when it's 80 something degrees here today!
Snow! No fair. :( I hope to see snow when we go to IL after Christmas.
Lucky you!! I can't believe y'all have that much snow in TX, when we've had hardly a flurry to speak of and it's been so crazy cold!
the kids were up at 7 running out in it in flip flops. oh yeah. cold.
Post a Comment