Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~

~Winter Wonder Land~
So this is what it looked like when we got up this morning.
The girls had so much fun playing in the snow.
Yesterday morning it was in the 80's. 
I pulled the girls summer tanks and shorts out and
we went out for a walk. We were all hot and sweaty when
we came back in. Around noon a cold wind came in.
Around mid-night last night or shortly after
we went outside and it was snowing!
The last post was of those pictures.
I was sure it would all be gone in the morning
so I ran up and got Heidi up to play and see the snow.
She was thrilled of course. :)
This morning when we got up the whole field
was this beautiful white.
It was very light and fluffy too, not really icy.
You could blow it out of your hand like powder.
Hallie Kate wasn't quite as excited about it all.
She didn't like the snow soaking threw her
mittens to get her fingers wet.
Heidi enjoyed tasting it with her tongue.
Yummy!


This was such a BIG deal here since it never snows!
Susan, I'm sure you guys see this all the time! :)

Here's our little tiny snowman.
Heidi and I didn't have time to add
eyes, nose, buttons etc. because
Hallie was running back home.
It's still FREEZING cold here so who
knows it may even snow again.
Either way, we had fun playing in it while it lasted.

4 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

Wasn't it fun? And amazing too. Looks like they were enjoying it.
What a cute boot picture too.

Unknown said...

Looks like your girls loved playing in the snow. I'm actually jealous because we've had freezing cold weather, with basically no snow to speak of. :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

The Anders said...

Aww..what sweet, fun pictures of your girlies in the snow! Looks like so much fun. :)

McLanger said...

oooh! fun!