Beautiful pictures of your family, Holly. I'm SO sorry y'all got sick on your trip... that is totally not fun. We missed seeing y'all... hopefully it will work out another time.
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys too!
Love the pictures! Hope you all are feeling better....I have been praying for you:-) Love, Daniel and Morganne
Love the pictures of y'all, and still shedding tears that we didn't get to see each other this time, but can't wait to come out there next month!
LOVE you guys. And sure missed seeing you at Christmas!
Beautiful pictures of your family, Holly. I'm SO sorry y'all got sick on your trip... that is totally not fun. We missed seeing y'all... hopefully it will work out another time.
Really nice family picture, Holly. Your girls are so cute! Missed seeing you last month--I'm sure that was a bummer of a trip. :(
Post a Comment