We recently got back from a LOOONG car trip to
Monterrey, Mexico. It was actually only an 8 hour drive,
(that's including a couple hours at the border getting visas)
but with two little girlies it can seem longer. :)

Heidi and Hallie Kate got some car seat practice
time for December when we are driving to FL. :)

Once when it had been quiet for awhile I looked back to see
Hallie Kate with a mouth full of a blue crayon. Yummy. : /

I took sooo many pictures
The terrain was just beautiful coming into Monterrey.

Almost there!! :)

There were sooo many yucca trees everywhere.

This would definitely be Mexico! :) The biggest guitar
I've ever seen, and the most colorful.

Our first day there we visited a safari park that Micah
and I went to years ago before we were married.

We took a "safari ride" to see all of the animals.

I tried to get pictures of all of the animals we saw.


The girls loved how the animals walked right up
to us and would eat out of ones hand.


The animals were all obviously used to being fed by people.

We wished the giraffe would have come closer.
1 comment:
love the pic of hallie too cute
love you, gita
Post a Comment