
Playing at the park.


I took the girls to the park recently and we ran into
James and Jesse Wean. James and Jesse are Joel's nephews.

I thought these pictures of them were so cute.
James is the one above and Jesse is the picture below.
The girls always enjoy playing with them.

Poor girls had to survive mom
doing another photo shoot.


Hallie Kate loves jumping on the bed.

We just recently switched her to a toddler bed.
Sniff, sniff, so sad, we finally took down the crib.
She was very proud of herself sleeping in a big girl bed.

Heidi loves Grandma reading Dr. Suess books to her.
This one was her favorite, she just laughs and laughs.

I love how this picture shows the blonde
and brunette contrast so clearly.

My two little girls are so much fun
and growing up way too fast!


5 comments:
aw...adorable pictures! It's fun getting to watch your girls growing up, I was looking at the pictures of Hallie Kate walking with Heidi in the puddles and thinking how big she looked. They are both so beautiful in their own VERY DIFFERENT way! I can't wait for our next one to make his/her appearance, cause I think it will be reall cool to see the differences in them. Anyways,
Lots of Love, Morganne:-)
Holly, you have such beautiful little girls! They look adorable, and the pictures of the two together at the end are SOOOO cute!
Hannah
LOVE all your pics! LOVE those girlies.
So sweet! Your girls are so cute...I think it's so cool how they have opposite coloring!
Holly, Your girls are so beautiful....... I love the pictures of them in the pink shirts, too cute. Katie
Post a Comment