my camera from our summer so far.


Hallie Kate working on her escape plan.
Heidi on the swing in the back yard.
I'm getting used to changing coloring on the
The girls feeding ducks at the river. You can kind of see
the turtle behind the white goose in the picture above.
Heidi and friend Cassidy on a boat ride on the lake.
They were both looking into the sun trying to smile. :)
These are some pictures I took of the girls
the other day in the back yard.
mac Micah got me. After being married to a
TOTAL mac guy for 4 years he finally talked
me into switching over. Only because I can
now run windows on my mac. :)
name for this little girly. She adds sunshine to each day
5 comments:
These are adorable pictures of your girls! They are so cute, and I can't get over how grown up Heidi looks, she looks older then just 3! Such cuties!
Love,
Hannah
P.S. My kiddos say thanks for the cute 4th of July card!
fun girls! the pictures are good too ~ their smiles are super cute. :)
aw...I love your little girls! I wish I got to see you guys sometimes. Hopefully when you come at the end of the year we can see you guys. :-) Morganne:-)
Love the summer pics. We miss you guys! One day last week Cassidy came up to me and asked if "Miss Holly and Heidi and Hallie can come." And, when it was Cassidy's turn to pick out a color to paint our toes she picked out blue not only because she liked it but also because Caitlyn remembered seeing your toes blue and they both said your toes were "so cool." So now we have blue toes thanks to your inspiration...now we just need to get together with you! Hope to see you soon!
Thanks Holly
Your girls are cute. They must be so much fun. Love Kimber-Leigh
Post a Comment