Yesterday we had a fun afternoon of washing
the cars old fashioned style.
Buckets of soapy, sudsy, bubbly water,
old rags, dawn dish soap and a water hose.
The girls had so much fun. It only took
a few minutes for Hallie to decide she couldn't
get enough of the bubbles so she decided
to sit in the bucket.
Heidi helped by filling bucket after bucket
with water and watering the trees. She
preferred not to be covered in bubbles. :)
We all had a lot of fun and it was a nice way to
cool off on a hot afternoon! :)
We've had some rain here lately (finally)!
I think the girls were watching it rain here,
but I can't remember for sure. I just thought
they were so cute I had to get a few pictures.
I love their curly pigtails!
I'm so glad God gave me little girls!
They are SOO much fun!
5 comments:
Sweet little girls! They sure are cute! I love washing the car "old fashioned style". Danny enjoys it so much, he grabs a rag and starts wiping, it's so cute:-)
Morganne:-)
Those are such sweet pictures of the girls looking out the windows. I love their curly pigtails too! :)
The car wash looks like so much fun. I'm sure the girls loved it.
Looks like a lot of fun. We've sure had some hot days here lately, and the water makes it bearable : ) Kiss your kiddos for me! Love,
Hannah
Holly, Thanks for letting me on your blog, I love watching your girls grow up. Katie
Hey Holly! Great pics! I miss the nieces so much! Can't wait till I get to come home in November! Hope all is well. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment