Sunday, July 27, 2008

contagious smiles~

Sleepy head~
Heidi really likes my new camera. She loves doing
silly things for a picture, then she looks at it and laughs
herself silly. She's so funny, and apparently really
flexible too according to the picture below.
This was her laughing at a picture she was looking
at where she was being silly. :)
The picture above actually looks like a picture
I've seen of my Dad in his early school days.
I'll have to find it to really compare it sometime.
I think its the smile.
Love her smile.
Hallie Kate was already in bed here so when I went
in her room and kept flashing a bright light in her
face (the flash) she couldn't keep her eyes open.
I think she thought I was playing a game with her.
She thought it was really funny. Each time the
camera flashed she would start laughing again.

















2 comments:

McLanger said...

what sweet little girls you have. That is really neat that Heidi thinks about making Jesus happy. What a sweetie! I can't get over how much Heidi looks like Shelby. She reminds me of some of the pictures I saw of Shelby when she was really little like Heidi. :-)
Love, Morganne:-)

Unknown said...

I love all these new pictures of your girls. They are SO sweet! Their hair has gotten so long. It's beautiful.