Monday, April 7, 2008

Beach Days

Well here are the long over due pictures from
our trip to the beach.
Heidi and (cousin) Morgan love playing
together. They made all kinds of things
in the sand. Most were "pink" or "princess".
Christian & Tiffany building a castle.
Cool Cat.
Hallie dug a hole in the sand...
then sat in it. She loved playing in the sand
but wasn't as fond of the cold water.
Cousins, Chandler Prescott, Heidi
& Morgan Welch, playing.
Love this picture of Hallie Kate.
This was during an egg hunt on the beach.
Chandler & Heidi on the hunt for 
candy filled eggs.
Look at all the sea weed! Yuck!
Micah and I with the youngest member
of the family and an extreme miracle
baby little Brighton Hope Welch.
Hallie Kate playing in her hole again. :)
I love these sepia colored pictures.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!I love the pictures! your girls are so cute. thanks for the fun night.
Jacqueline

sethswifeforlife said...

aww, what great pictures and truly fun memories we will all treasure!
I enjoyed watching your girlies have so much fun in the sand~

Anonymous said...

super duper cutie pies!!! :) and what fun they had didn't they ? :) ! your girls were soooo fun to watch that weekend ~ so sweet too ~ love the sepia as well -- they would be fun to frame !

Unknown said...

I love your beach pictures! Looks like so much fun. It's great for the kiddos to have cousins their age.

McLanger said...

love the pictures! You and Micah still looks so great together! I love how you always have your little girls in cute dresses! They always looks like little angels! My little angel is turning into quite a little man (which is NOT an angel btw;-). haha. I hope we have a girl sometime:-)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Cute pictures! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun, makes me want to go too : )
Hannah