Your baby blues, so full of wonder,
your curly cues, your contagious smile
and as I watch you start to grow up
all I can do is hold you tight.
but you will be safe in my arms
rains will pour down waves will crash around
but you will be safe in my arms
story books full of fairy tales,
kings and queens and the bluest skies
but you will be safe in my arms
kings and queens and the bluest skies
my heart is torn just in knowing
you'll someday see the truth from lies.
knowing clouds will rage up storms will race in
but you will be safe in my arms
rains will pour down waves will crash around
but you will be safe in my arms
Castles they might crumble dreams may not come
true, but you are never all alone
because I will always always love you.
clouds will rage up, storms will race in
but you will be safe in my arms
you'll someday see the truth from lies.
but you will be safe in my arms
but you will be safe in my arms
true, but you are never all alone
but you will be safe in my arms
7 comments:
I love your little angels!! Such beautiful little girls!! How fun!
So SO cute! what great creativity...such a neat idea for a Valentine card. So I couldn't get a sitter for this week to shop. What about next?
Oh those are really sweet Holly! I love the one of them crouching down on the ground and the one of Heidi hugging Hallie... too sweet. I am just so jealous of your weather! :)
Those are the cutest pictures, and they do look like angels : ) We've had some great weather here too, and so we've been hanging out outside too. I love it!
Hannah
How precious!! Sisters are such a blessing and these two are so cute together!
heather
www.xanga.com/patenaude
adorable little girlies, such angels. Nice seeing you all yesterday, hope to hang out more again sometime soon!
can they come to my place and dress like that for me to follow them around with a camera too ;)
really cute girlies.
lys
Post a Comment