After bath time Hallie Kate always has the wiggles
so we have to dress her in stages. :) Hallie Kate never likes to have her picture taken
but this particular evening she kept posing by the
cat and smiling at me like she was expecting me
to take a picture of her. It was so cute I just
snapped away, so yes I have like 10 pictures
of her standing here by the cat. :)
I loved the way she stood there with her
chubby little legs together. Makes me want
to go get her up now and kiss her!!
Oh, and her newest phrase is bless you,
it's not very clear but she says it any time
someone sneezes. Here's one of Heidi at Nana's house. This must
be a picture that an Aunt or Uncle took. :)
Two of her latest funny things to say were
yesterday she saw a pencil that was a pinkish
orange color, kind of in between so she told "Aunt
Gita" it was pinkerish. Not sure where that came from.
Then today on the way to gymnastics she kept insisting
she had to go potty, and I kept trying to encourage her
that we were almost there. Finally I said "Heidi, I'm
really sorry, but your just going to have to hold it." She
looked at me disgusted and said, "Mommy, I don't
want to hold it, I'll just wait." I realized then she was
taking "hold it" literally. :) Last month she was talking with our neighbor
and she asked her if her shirt was pink (it was
another in between color, maybe coral or something).
Jacqui told her it was almost pink, Heidi waited awhile
then looked up at her again and said, "is it pink yet?"
I love this stage where they can communicate what
they are thinking it's so fun and cute!!
7 comments:
that is so funny about the "hold it"!!! It's hilarious how kids take you so literally. Like when Mom was pregnant with Zach they told Kate we were going to get a "new baby"...and Kate started crying, telling mom how she didn't "want to give Livie away!!"
We might have been at your house when that happened! haha
Your girls are SO cute!!!!
Hallie looks so big..love her expressions. I also love this age and love the things that Heidi has said. So fun!
Hallie is so adorable in those pictures! I love it when the boys get their baths, and they are all sqeaky clean!
Hannah
oh, I just want to squeeze adorable Hallie Kate!!!! Too cute. she looks so happy and alive in those pics! diaper and striped socks...LOVE it!
Heidi cracks me up. I have a few literal kids around here too. It's so funny when we think they know what we mean, and yet they don't. And how they are trying to figure out what we mean. anyway, fun stage!
hope to squeeze and kiss those girls soon!
Abs~
Okay, I just keep coming back because they are just too cute! I showed my husband tonight because they are just too cute!!
adorable Holly, very very cute :)
lys
Post a Comment