These are some updated pictures of...

my Heidi Summer, who is growing up SOOO fast!

Heidi is such a sweetheart and gets
excited about everything she does,

but especially likes Princesses,
Strawberry Shortcake,
or pink cake with sprinkles. :)

Yes I know, so girly!! :)

These are a few that a I took of both of them.

Kind of odd pose, bad lighting, and bad angle.

Not sure if I like them very much.

It must just be the subject
of the picture that I liked. :)

Oh, and Heidi also likes making everything
into a smiley face. Here she's arranging her
bananas into a smiley face.

Heidi loves her cousing Bryan. Below is the two
of them playing a game, with Hallie watching.

Heidi and Hallie Kate rearranging "Nana's" cabinet.
4 comments:
Awww, I was hoping we could watch the girlies tomorrow night, so hopefully it will work out to do it for you sometime soon.
I LOVE all the pictures. And they are growing up SO fast. I think little girls just grow up faster than boys, or something....
I love Heidi's excitement for everything. How cute about her smiley faces.
Hope to see you guys on Sunday
love ya~
can I just say they are way too cute for their own good ?? ! :)
The girls are SOOOOO cute, and I can't wait to have my own little girl soon! I can't get over how much Heidi has changed this past year. She's looks so grown up now, and she's so pretty, just like her Mom :)
Love,
Hannah
I love all your pictures of the girls. They do look so cute and like very sweet little girls. :)
Post a Comment