These are misc updated pics of the girls.

Heidi helping Uncle Micah blow out
his 15 candles! Can't believe my
BABY brother is 15!!!

Hallie Kate getting a push from big sis.

We spent last weekend in Mexico with my family.
It was fun getting to see everyone down there again.
Below is us with dear friends Pastor Santos and his wife Fini.

Heidi soaking up all the Aunt
and Uncle time she can get!!

Getting to help Sara some in the sewing house.

Heidi wanted to help too.

She liked helping Aunt Sara on the sewing machine.


This is how peaceful Hallie was the
whole drive (4 hours) home!

And this is what Heidi was like
3 comments:
wow, I can't believe "little Micah" is 15, and no longer little. That means Gita will be having a birthday soon too, and be 12, right? wow, time just flies by. It seems like just yesterday they were running around out there younger than some of my kids! I still can't believe Tiff is 8! or that I'm 32.
why am I talking about ages?
ha, crazy stuff.
love the pics of your girls, as always~
love all you guys!
Abs~
Nice pictures from your time in Nava. The girls on the way home made me laugh because that seems to be how it goes sometimes, one child will sleep while the other is completely wound up.
And Micah turning 15 makes me feel old!!
Hey! Cute pics of the girls! I love the ones of the drive home from Mexico. Some children just have too much energy! Love,
Hannah
Post a Comment