Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Hallie Kate~

Hallie Kate decided to help make dinner last night. She feels left out if she's not
helping with everything I do.
She takes "Mommy's Girl" to the extreme! :)
Most of the time when I take something to
another room, when I return she's either sitting
by the door waiting or standing knocking
on the door and crying. Her and Heidi are completely opposite...
...but I love everything about both of them.
Hallie's not at all interested in talking yet.
She's very happy to let Heidi do all the talking for her.
She likes to wave, clap and walk around
swinging her arms by her side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet baby girl! her eyes are amazing.

sethswifeforlife said...

AWW, I love that girl. I need to get out my baby pictures, there is something about her that reminds me of me at her age.
KISS her for me. I love Hallie and Heidi and their differences. And that they'll still be the best of friends~