Thursday, October 4, 2007

snacks, gymnastics & the park~

Heidi showed me this plate saying,
"Look mommy a cross!"
She's so artistic and likes creating
things out of all of her food. :)
(kind of messy sometimes)
This first picture of Hallie Kate is
one her Aunt Alyssa took.
It's so cool having a sister-in-law
who is an amazing photographer.
Thanks Lys!! I love the lighting here.
Heidi loves the slide.
Peek a boo Hallie Kate!!
There she is.
Hallie tried out the slide for the first time.
She liked going down it with big sister Heidi
(wish I had a pic of that) and cousin Morgan.
Heidi started Gymnastics in August and is
doing quite well. She loves her classes and asks
nearly every morning if it's the day she
gets to do her "nastics".
In the background of this picture is her coach,
Coach Steven, and other classmate Cade.

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

Awww, look at precious Hallie, and then Heidi at "nastics" I love it.