Never a dull moment!!
Heidi loves playing outside.
She tells me "mommy owside"
while pointing at the door.
all over the place. She's quite the walker
and loves trying to keep up with Heidi.
she wants to play in the sprinkler
or watch it from a distance.
snuggling under the blankets at bedtime.
Anything to stall time before bed!! :)
5 minutes from our house. We often stop
there to let the girls feed the ducks.

Little Hallie Kate is such a sweet little charmer.She loves to smile and laugh.
I can't believe she's almost a year old!!
We've had yucky weather for so long thatHeidi forgot what it is like to have the car
windows down. When I opened them the
other day, she thought it was very funny
and kept laughing trying to reach her
fingers out the window.






1 comment:
Heidi looks so much like you in that last picture!!
Oh and I thought it was funny that Zanna also has the white skirt that Hallie has on in one of the pictures. :) I just love the Children's Place!
Post a Comment