Hey Holly, Your girls are so sweet! The picture you asked about is JoJo and Abbie. I took those when Sue had a broken leg so she couldn't walk across the bridge! Thanks for the encouragement.
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
3 comments:
Sweet pictures Holly. Hallie is adorable.
yes, she is adorable -- love that smile -- and Heidi looks like a great big sis too!
love you
lys
Hey Holly,
Your girls are so sweet! The picture you asked about is JoJo and Abbie. I took those when Sue had a broken leg so she couldn't walk across the bridge! Thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment