The girls fishing at the lake with our sweet friend Jacqui.
Hallie spending the morning fishing with Aunt Carole. The girls love their Aunt Carole and Jacqui!!
OCTOBER~
Micah and I had been saving airline miles to go to Hawaii forever!! We were SO excited to finally get to go in October.
I missed not having the girls with us.
We visited three of the Islands. Oahu, Maui, and Kauai.
It was one of our favorite trips ever! Everything was so beautiful! Maui was our favorite island.
We missed these little girls so much!! :) Heidi and Hallie with their cousin Suzanna.
Hiking at the river. 
Below is what happens when you tell them they can put their feet in! :) It was very cold. :)
Sweet friends.

The girls dressed up for a fall festival

NOVEMBER~









1 comment:
I loved looking at your year in pictures. We live so close but I don't see you often enough! ;-) i think
you took more pictures than I did this past year!
Post a Comment