Micah and I recently took the girls to a river near where we live. It's SO beautiful and the weather is perfect right now!
One of my girl's favorite things to do is find "treasures" outside. These leaves were Egyptian princess crowns. They have such fun imaginations! :) I love all the "treasures" they find, as long as they keep them outside. We recently had a small pail of acorns in our school room for about a week. Hallie went and dumped them on the floor one evening and they were full of disgusting bugs!! Eeww!! So I frequently remind them now all outside treasures have to stay outside. :) I think they were grossed out enough that they will follow the rules on that one now.
Micah was trying to teach the girls how to skip rocks.
We set the camera timer on for a family picture. No one likes this except me. :) I don't really like it either, but I like having family pictures.
Some of the nature we saw. :)
This stick was Hallie's "fishing pole". :) Somehow she didn't catch anything.


We took a field trip back to the river with friends a few days later. I loved watching all of them discover nature together!


If you can't tell by Hallie's face below, the water was pretty cold. They started out just getting their feet wet, then we rolled their shorts so they could go in to their knees... then Hallie just went on in.
Sweet Cassidy.
Listening to a story from Kristin.
Finding a frog!! :)

I love all of these sweet little friends! :)
1 comment:
We love your family :-) We had a lot of fun! Can't wait to make more of these memories with our kiddos!
Post a Comment