Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogging vs. Facebook?

I've almost decided my blog is hopeless and I'm going to shut it down. This last week however I had a change of mind and decided I would really prefer to blog instead of fb... so maybe I'll shut down my facebook account eventually. :) Blah, whatever, prolly not :). I do think blogging is better. Although it takes more time, its more of a journal. Hopefully something that will replace my lack of creativity in scrapbooking and making baby books someday. At least I'll have it all written somewhere. :) Facebook seems more to be announcing random comments about my day to tons of people who claim to be my friend, but I really have no idea who they are. :) So yeah, I have decided to join the world of blogging once again. :)

I looked back over my last couple months of pictures and thought these were just too cute too pass up. We had some very special friends over one afternoon and the children had puzzle contests. Caitlyn finished her puzzle first. :)
Here's Micah and Dakota with their puzzle. His was definitely the hardest puzzle by far since these puzzle pieces come in all kinds of odd shapes.
I love seeing these two play together! They did a great job with their puzzle.
Sweet friends.
And Heidi and her puzzle. :)

The little girls liked helping with the biscuits.
And the "big kids" dressed up and chased each other around the house. :) Love their creativity here. :)

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

Yes, I've attempted to re-join the blogging world too. I'm on wordpress now though. sethswifeforlife. I'm doing better but still not great at keeping up!
Glad to read your updates here. Sounds like you all have some fun times. Wish we lived closer so ours could spend more time together.
See you soon!