Saturday night was our first night in our new house. I don't have any pictures of it yet. I'll try to get some of those up sometime. There are still boxes everywhere!! Can't wait till it feels like a home. Right now it kind of feels like we are in someone else's vacation home. :) The girls still don't have any bedroom furniture. Apparently I'm pickier than I thought. Can't find anything that's just right yet. I think I want white, but last night I saw a black set that looked pretty cute. I haven't found anything in the white yet, so I may end up switching to black. :)
Our internet is super fast here, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with things better. It had quit working again at the apartment, which is why I couldn't update my blog for a while. I'm still having trouble with facebook. Micah thinks it's something to do with our computers. I can't load most pictures in photo albums, and haven't been able to change my profile picture since x-mas. :) Yeah, that's why I'm still wishing everyone a happy holiday. Haha...
Above is a pic of the girls by the ship we were on the week before last on our vacation. I'll try to post more of those pics when I get a chance. I'm not sure if I can load them on fb since that seems to be what my computer is having trouble with. Stay tuned for more pictures and posting to come!!! :)
2 comments:
Hey!! So happy for y'all to have your own place, and a bigger one at that!! You are going to have fun setting it all up! Can't wait to see new pics. We just got our computer going as well, although it runs a little slower than it used too, so uploading pics is going to be fun. I need to call you soon!
Yay! Glad you finally were able to move into it.:-) Isn't it fun setting up? Overwhelming some...but fun:-) Hope you find some bedroom furniture soon:-) Can't wait to see pics:-)
Post a Comment