Catching up again! :) This was a fun time we spent with Sara recently shopping at La Cantera, a big outside mall near our house.
It was our fun "girls" day out. Only because Sara and I don't have any boys yet. :) I think that will only be a matter of time however because I'm guessing she's having a boy. So... Come december we may not be calling it a "girls" day out anymore. :)


The girls loved the little carousel at the mall.
Heidi liked this skirt from anthropology. Hmm... not sure about that one. : /
Hallie still prefers to ride in the stroller with her blanket.
How loooong can mommies take to shop?!?!?! Could drive poor little girlies in sain!
Ahhh yes... our sophisticated little librarian. She definitely got the brains in our family.
We had a lot of fun. The girls always enjoy hanging out with Aunt Sara. Can't wait to meet the new little niece or nephew thats coming our way around Christmas time this year.
3 comments:
Heidi cracks me up in these pictures... from the skirt, to the faces and the glasses. She looks like alot of fun.
I love your girls' July 4th outfits with the skirts... they're so cute. Did you make them?
Looks like alot of fun times. Glad to see you post. :)
love catching up on here ! that last shot is too great! so cute. :)
That last pic of Heidi is hilarious. FUN times
Post a Comment