Friday, June 19, 2009

She's 3!!

" I hab a tinka bell cake!" That has been all you can hear from our Hallie Kate for the last month. She has shared this with every cashier, waitress, UPS store worker, neighbors, friends etc. (you get the picture).
Although she hardly touched her piece of cake she was VERY excited about it and is still talking about the cake. This is the Tinker Bell cake she picked.
I can't believe my baby girl turned 3. She seems so big now. Seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with our second and Heidi was only 8 months old. 
We had a picnic at the park and lots of cousins, friends, Grandmothers and Aunts come to play with Hallie Kate. 
A little bit of chocolate cake and then popsicles. What else would a 3 year old want for lunch. I love her flushed little cheekies. 
Caitlyn Clare and Aunt Gita. Seems like we were just celebrating Caitlyn's 3rd birthday at the lake Kristin. Or was that her 4th? 
Kristin and her newest, Adelynn.
Beautiful Mom and baby girly.
Our shaded canopy. :) It was obviously not the popular spot.

Lot's of help with all the gifts.
She must have liked which ever one that was. Bryan's so cute in the background.

Heidi and Hallie both like cards just as much as the actual gift many times. They love getting cards in the mail. They call them their gift.
Princess dress from Aunt Sara. This was quite an impressive gift with beadwork sewn on by hand in the front. I don't think my girls realize how spoiled they are to have such a talented Aunt. :) Thanks Sara she loves it.  
Cousin Zach Prescott.
Does it twirl? That's the first thing they always check when trying a new dress. Of course Aunt Sara knows this and of course it twirls beautifully much to this little princesses excitement. 
Another birthday party with the Clark family and Aunt Gita.
Hallie helped pick out everything for this party. So we had pink cake with pink icing, pink sprinkles, pink ice cream, pink plates, napkins etc. all pink, pink, pink. :)
I LOVE this picture. :)



Jacqui and I. I used to babysit her when she was about 4, now she babysits for my 4 year old. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that little princess dress is SO cute!!! Sara does an amazing job.
Love all the birthday pictures. It's so sweet to see what the little ones like to pick out and the things that just make their day. Hallie-Kate is so adorable and hard to believe she's already 3!