One of the biggest highlights of late is that I have two new little nieces!
First came little Ashlyn Star Prescott.
She's a beautiful little girly and looks SOOO much like her Daddy and older brother.
She's already changed so much from these pictures. She's 7 weeks old now.
The girls loved taking turns holding her.
Hallie was jumping all over the couch. I was so afraid she was going to jump on Ashlyn. She was so excited. :)

Wide awake for the camera.
Then was little Lakelyn Clara Welch.
She's just so ity bity!! I forgot how small they are.
I'm very proud of my two new and very beautiful little nieces. Congratulations Abby and Lys. :) Late I know.
And a random shot of my little water bug in Dad and Mom's pool.
1 comment:
Awww... your new neices are so sweet!!! Lately every time I see little babies it makes me so ready to meet our little girl.
Post a Comment