~Photo shoot with the girls~

I was hoping for better (brighter) lighting with these so I may try again
on a brighter day. It was a little overcast the day I took these.
Some of these were pretty cute and fun, so I decided to go ahead andpost them anyway despite the dull lighting.
Their hair is getting so long! I love it!!
It's fun having one of each hair color too. :)
And we had to document the stage they are at currently, which is lots
She thought it was a success.

And here goes more dancing. I was just glad they were smiling so I kept


Heidi's playdough hearts.
Hallie was quite proud of her "wing".
And a random one. This is what Heidi looked like several nights back
Their hair is getting so long! I love it!!
It's fun having one of each hair color too. :)
And we had to document the stage they are at currently, which is lotsof dancing. Dancing that includes lots of shaking different body
parts. :) They think its hilarious to shake their little behinds.

She thought it was a success. 
And here goes more dancing. I was just glad they were smiling so I keptsnapping away. They were having so much fun, laughing lots.



Heidi's playdough hearts.
Hallie was quite proud of her "wing".
And a random one. This is what Heidi looked like several nights backwhen I went in late to check on her and re-tuck her into bed.




5 comments:
Your girls are the cutest! Loved all the pictures. Heidi has such a sweet smile, and Hallie Kate looks like a little fireball!
Loved the pictures Holly. Their yellow striped dresses are really cute and they look adorable, as always!
Don't tell me they like the "Move it, move it"!! :) My kids love that song and all the crazy dancing that goes along with it. Zanna is sometimes a little graceful, but most the time it's weird, crazy moves.
Susan, that's hilarious that your kids like that too. It's amazing the dance moves that are just programed into kids. I keep telling Micah, I didn't teach them that. :)
Your girls are so adorable!! Love the yellow dresses. You do a great job taking pictures!
Love, love, love the pictures of your little girlies! They are so adorable, and those dresses look so cute on them! My computer was down for a couple of weeks, and it's finally working again, so I'm glad to be able to check your blog again.
Post a Comment