Friday, March 13, 2009

The Shelby Kennedy Foundation, Bible Bee~

This is so cool. Check out the
web site. It's the:
Shelby Kennedy Foundation.
The website is: biblebee.org
There's not much about
Shelby on the front page,
but if you click on any of the
links then go to the bottom
of the page you will see a
link that says: Who is Shelby
Kennedy. There's a little
about her there. We're
working on adding more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the prize money is enormous. who's putting all that up? the boys are thinking about doing it - they've got so much memorized already and are good at remembering too :)

Unknown said...

This is really exciting Holly. I've been hearing and reading about it because Tj's work is promoting it. I think it's really neat that it's in Shelby's memory.

sethswifeforlife said...

Tiffany is considering doing it, as we've been checking it out. It's somewhat like Bible Drill that I grew up doing out in California. It's a really neat idea.....

McLanger said...

This is so awesome!! So glad it's in memory of Shelby. She would have love it. :-)